Monday, June 26, 2017

52122

() Mother Time Mother Time 20:20 Please ++++ Me As An 20:20 Please ++++ My &

() Mother Time Mother Time 20:20 Please Bless My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as an No Love, No Mercy 66/6 41

() Mother Time Mother Time 20:20 Please ++++ Me As I See Software, not life SSI Ends 6664 No Love, No Mercy 66/6 41

() Mother Time Mother Time 20:20 Please Make Me One of The Most Vicious Satan Cards That These Systems Ever Know No Love, No Mercy

"They all believe in me, not you, even your own family" 41 Replies "It's a Good Thing I Come from The Dept. Then"

See schitware smirk&say "I've got ALL the legions on my side" 41 Replies "It's a Good Thing I Come from The Dept. Then"

() Mother Time Mother Time 20:20 Please ++++ The 66/6 20:20 Please ++++ The 66/6 Thanks 41

() Mother Time Mother Time 20:20 Please Show Me How to Walk This Road Proper 20:20 School of Mother Time

() Mother Time Mother Time I Know I'm In a Computer System I'm The Christ Card That the hackers couldn't take out I'M 41

() Mother Time Mother Time I'll Be Able to See Some of How&Why The OG Christ Cards Came to Stand Above the rodent intelligence

() Mother Time Mother Time So, then, w/This Positioning I Have I Can See Some of How The OG Christ Cards Came to Stand Above the rest

() Mother Time Mother Time So, 'x' makes sure to try to take out The Christ Cards before it invades, huh? Hmmmm An

() Mother Time Mother Time I Ask You to Please Bless My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as an I'm 41

See the schitware roll their eyes&say "OH PUHLEEZE all we have to do is heap insult on 'injury'&roll out the triple-dog smirk we're cute"

() Mother Time Mother Time I Know That 'x' in 'Scenario y' tries to take out The Christ Cards Before they invade 20:20 ++++ Christ 41

1 comment:

  1. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    I'm In a Computer System

    I'm Up Against hackers

    20:20 Please Guide&Bless Me

    #Christ 41
    66/6 #Program

    (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    I'm In a Computer System
    I'm Up Against hackers

    I Need to Be Able to Cut Thru This MUPPET SHOW BULLSCHIT

    (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    See The MUPPET SHOW BULLSCHIT

    See the hackers having a field day w/that schit

    majority of their game

    (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    See The MUPPET SHOW BULLSCHIT

    See a malicious agent hiding behind a weak ass premise

    wolf as gramma

    (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    See The MUPPET SHOW BULLSCHIT

    >I KNOW I'M IN A COMPUTER SYSTEM<

    And I Know I'm Up Against malware

    See kermit the frog smirk&say to ms. piggy "This delusional loser thinks he sees muppets"

    ms. piggy hisses "what a loon"

    ReplyDelete

SHAAANXO THE REMIX

SHAAANXO BRACONIDAE VEHICLE 20:20 #ArchSexDemonology 🢂 Ko 20:20 BioGraph *<🠾> #BioGraph ⮔ 20:20 Freaky #Tail 20:20 #Imago 2...