Thursday, July 20, 2017

5A122 De

41 Smiles&Says to a devil "I'm w/ The I'm Part Of Is Exceptionally This Game you're playing..." An

"...w/'*smirk Oh, he must be working w/ MLK'&'What's he gonna do? Tell the ACLU on us? *smirk*' >your panties are showing<" De

41 Smiles&Says to a devil "Riding w/that other stuff some of you are like '*smirk* he promotes feminism he's w/the feminists'" Ti

41 Smiles&Says to a devil "The Program I'm Part of Is More Often Associated w/ Fascism, Atrocity and Human Rights Violations *smile*" Go

41 Smiles&Says to a devil "And you're trying to position It in your mind as some tool of, &symbol for, liberal victimhood..." Su

41 Smiles&Says to a devil "...so you can feel like the big bad ass abuser who goes around dominating the women and negroes" By

41 Says to a devil "I'm w/ The Program I'm In Does Schit Like Convert Masses of People to Swine DEHUMANIZATION PROPER" Ra

41 Says to a devil "You play games like 'we need to keep them convinced that they're inferior so they don't kick our ass' BLUFFS" 010

41 Says to a devil "'MLK'? you idiot motherphucker I'm a Card SSI Ends 6664 WHAT THE PHUCK DO I HAVE TO DO w/MLK?" Ni

41 Smiles&Says to a devil "OH, I Know Why you are hoping wishing as you whistle in the dark, scared, that this is some kind of MLK thing" Ko

41 Smiles&asks a devil "So, did you bring some good watermelon jokes? *smile* C'mon, tell some of your watermelon jokes, clown" Hu

41 Smiles&asks a devil "Do you know what I am to you? Poetic Justice Ohhh,I Have to Say That Zinger is Better than your watermelon jokes" Vy

41 Smiles&Asks a devil "Do you know what I am to humanity? I'm The That an On you phuckin' apes" La

8 comments:

  1. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 Please ++++ The 66/6 #Antihuman #Compound

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. See The Arctic Fox Pushing a Peruvian Mummy Down The Street in a Shopping Cart

    A. Fox Asks Mummy

    "Hey, Do You Know Amber?

    Amber Tuccaro?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in The Day

    Iblis Was Like "Here's What You Do

    Steal His Mummified Mother

    It'll Totally Traumatize Him"

    Peruvian Mummy Lore

    ReplyDelete
  4. &The Lil' Dude Was Like "I See Dead People"

    So I Asked Him "Do You Know Amber?

    Amber Tuccaro?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. See The Spirit That Animated Amber Tuccaro

    in Another Dimension

    Like

    "Yo, Is This Guy Talking Schit or What?"

    How is Amber On Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. See Amber Tuccaro in The Untranslated Region

    Like Carol Anne in The TV

    "MOMMY, HELP ME! I'M IN THE TV!"

    #Telecommunications

    #Poltergeist

    ReplyDelete
  7. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 Please ++++ My #Messenger #RNA Kit

    Make Me an Ace at Working w/#mRNA

    Cross-Dimensional Warfare

    ReplyDelete
  8. 40 40 Amber Tuccaro 808

    20:20 'Dead Air' #Live #Virion

    20:20 #Tele-#Port

    #mRNA #Telecommunications

    66/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVD5VIr7B-c&t=1297s

    #Demon

    ReplyDelete

SHAAANXO THE REMIX

SHAAANXO BRACONIDAE VEHICLE 20:20 #ArchSexDemonology 🢂 Ko 20:20 BioGraph *<🠾> #BioGraph ⮔ 20:20 Freaky #Tail 20:20 #Imago 2...