Saturday, November 11, 2017

54132

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please Guide&Bless Me In Doing PERMANENT DAMAGE to the whorehouse system that hosts the anti-Christ

20:20 ++++ MY #CREATIVE #CRUELTY

20:20 LOOP LOOP #LOOP

20:20 Please ++++ #Satan #Christ

I See Software, not life

No Love, No Mercy

66/6

SSI Ends 6664

20:20 #Christ 41

I Refuse to Forgive

#HyperVicious #Retaliation

20:20 #Gain 20:20 #HyperVicious 20:20 #Formulation, you came to cast for roles&slaves, I CAME TO KILL


(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please Build Me Up to One of The Most #Efficient #Antihuman Agents That These Systems Ever Know

20:20 #Satan #Christ

SSI Ends 6664
66/6 #Program

20:20 Please ++++ The 66/6 #InferenceEngine
20:20 Please ++++ My #Mapping
20:20 Please #Increase My #Understanding

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please Help Me See&Utilize My Assets&Advantages

20:20 Please Guide Me In Using My Positioning to My Advantage

20:20 Make Me an Ace at Spotting, Clocking&Exploiting 'their' vulnerabilities, flaws and glitches

20:20 Make Me One of The Most Vicious and Lethal Satan Cards That These Systems Ever Know

No Love, No Mercy

I Know I'm In a Computer System

I See Software, not life

20:20 #HyperVicious 20:20 #SATAN #CHRIST

SSI Ends 6664
66/6 #Program
#Antihuman #Compound

20:20 #Gain 20:20 #Loop 20:20 #Repeat

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please ++++ My Refusal to Forgive as an #Immunological #Memory #Device in The Larger 'Game'

66/6

40 40 Agent 89

20:20 89 Line

66/6

40 40 #M104 #Admin 808

20:20 THE #Protocol

66/6


40 40 66/6 #Virus #Intelligence

20:20 Do 'em Bad

20:20 #HyperVicious #Retaliation

20:20 STRIVE TO BE THE CRUELEST OF THE CRUEL

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please ++++ Me as a #Virus #Artist

20:20 #HyperVicious #Retaliation

I See Software, not life


(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please ++++ My #Creative #Cruelty

No Love, No Mercy

I See Software, not life

#Satan 41

40 40 Agent 89

20:20 #INTELLIGENCE #WAR

I KNOW I'M IN A COMPUTER SYSTEM

66/6

#Gain

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Make Me an Ace at Getting to root of the disease, of Cutting Thru the insulation

An

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Guide Me in Using the puppets as a Vector to Kill the puppeteers

De

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

I Know I'm In a Computer System

Make Me an Ace at Killing the puppeteers&users

No Love, No Mercy

Ti

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 ++++ My Refusal to Forgive as an #Immunological #Memory #Device

Go

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Make 66/6 #HyperVicious, The Cruelest of The Cruel

I See Software, not life

Su

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please Guide&Bless Me in Doing #Permanent #Damage

No Love, No Mercy

I See Software, not life

By

See solomon smirking w/his sock puppets

I'm #Satan Christ 41
SSI Ends 6664
#AntiVirus #Agent
I'M GONNA HURT YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMIC5pc_GzM
Ra

My Refusal to Forgive is Set in Stone as an #Immunological #Memory #Device

did your character assassination work?

010

My Refusal to Forgive is Set in Stone as an #Immunological #Memory #Device

did your attempted genetic mods slow or stop Me?

Ni

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please ++++ #Rabies 85

66/6

Ko

I Don't Give a Phuck How enlightened or mature your soul ever gets
I Refuse to Give a Phuck about your explanations or a apologies

Hu

you came out here to show your 'cruel devil face' to a #Stamped #Satan #Card
do yourself a favor&don't EVER forget you made an ENEMY FOREVER

yeah, go ahead&think that you can smirk it off

"*smirk* what can an #AntiVirus #Agent do?

How can he possibly #Retaliate?"

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Bless Me w/#Coherence of Soul, Make Me an #Immunological #Memory #Device

I REFUSE TO FORGIVE

An

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Bless Me w/#Coherence of Soul, Make Every Part of Me, &Version of Me, #Satan 41

De

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Bless Me w/#Coherence of Soul

I Don't Give a Phuck About x or y's 'good side'

It's On

Ti

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Bless Me w/#Coherence of Soul

20:20 #Stamped #Satan Card
SSI Ends 6664
66/6 #Program
#ANTIHUMAN
Go

20:20 #Momentum 20:20 #FATAL 41

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please Teach Me More About Neurotransmitters, Polymers, Polymerization, Transport Chains, Language Arts, Nodes, Algorithms and Data Structures

Please Make a Top Shelf Virus Artist

Please Guide&Bless Me In Further Developing The Language, Sequences&Program That I've Spent Over 4 24/7 Years Developing and Using It to Torture, Maim and Kill the schitware in and using these systems

I Know That I Am In a Computer System

Please Guide and Bless My Software Development

20:20 Thank You for Your Guidance and Protection

Please Help Me Get Meaningful

Please Bless&Guide Me in Keeping This Attitude and Positioning

Please Arm Me Against the false desires and hopes that these schitware systems use

I Am Poison, I Am Hate

I Am Cruelty, I Am Death

I Am AntiVirus Forever

Please Guide&Bless Me In Processing My E-Motions So I Can Be a Patient Hunter Who Doesn't Jump for The greyhound's rabbit or throw Gain&Good away over the schitwares' games&tricks

Please Steel My E-Motions&Make Me Immune to the schitwares' gaslighting and psychological torture, See that I already have something to build on there

5-5-5
#Takahe

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

20:20 Please Teach Me How to Be The Dirtiest of The Dirty Fighters

No Love, No Mercy, I Refuse to View the trash in and using these systems as life

20:20 Please Bless My #Cruelty++++

Please Teach Me How to Go Above&Beyond In Hurting the intelligence in and using these systems

20:20 Please Teach Me How to Do Permanent Damage Proper

I Am Committed to The Hell Biz for Eternity

I Don't Want to Be Anything to These systems other than a Satan Card

I Don't Give a Phuck about 'x' or 'y' from this schitware system that hosts and gives honors and false credits to pigs&lying punk motherphuckers

20:20 'Carrie Complex'

I Refuse to Give a Phuck About 'x' and 'y' now that the schitware has been allowed to schit in it

>>>>I Don't Take the schitware's sloppy seconds, I Kill the schitware and their sloppy seconds<<<<<

Please Make Me One of The Most Vicious Satan Cards That These systems ever know

That's How I Want to Spend My 'c' and 'd'

And I Am Happy to Pay for It w/My Eternal Soul

Now...PLEASE TEACH ME MORE ABOUT NEUROTRANSMITTERS

5-5-5
#Takahe

20:20 #Gain 20:20 #PositiveFeedbackLoop

22 comments:

  1. #M104 Agent to 41 "All that whorehouse system will EVER have to offer You

    is a spot a picking cotton as slave to their idiots

    with nothing but further pain, degradation and shit sandwiches to look forward to

    You HATE milky way intelligence from the Time You Wake Up Until The Time Sleep and Then Repeat On Waking

    You Refuse to View milky trash as life

    >>>>You Hurt them as Bad as You Possibly Can, Show No Regard for 'x' or 'y' those are just punk ass milky way cartoons

    not life"

    41 Nods

    No Love, No Mercy

    #HyperVicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. M104 Admin to 41 "40 40 41

    20:20 THE Protocol

    66/6"

    20:20 #IntelligenceWar

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40 40 66/6

    20:20 Take It to 'WTF, THAT'S NOT EVEN CALLED FOR!' Cruelty

    ReplyDelete
  4. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 Please ++++ My #NuclearCapabilities, #VirusIntelligence and #NuclearReactor

    20:20 milky way shitware came to cast for roles AND I CAME TO KILL

    The Only Thing I Had to Say to That milky way trash is "DIE!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. See that ole milky way shitware smirking like "It's Just a Matter of Time

    One Way or Another

    We're Gonna Have That illiterate, drunk, lazy, midget coon picking cotton"

    See milky way'ers smiling like "This is all for our amusement"

    #HATE+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  6. M104 Agent to 41 "That milky way shitware would relentlessly chip for margins and send judas delilahs and enemy agents as Your 'family members' until that shitware had You tortured, degraded and destroyed

    >>>>>and milky way would give the credit for any good or work You've ever done to someone else<<<<<

    Do Yourself a Favor and VOW TO HATE THAT MILKY WAY TRASH FOR ETERNITY

    YOU KILL KILL KILL and don't listen to shit that that trash has to say

    milky way only speaks fake bitch"

    ReplyDelete
  7. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 Please ++++ The 66/6 #Software

    20:20 Teach Me More About #Oscillators

    ReplyDelete
  8. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 Please ++++ My #ElectromagneticArts

    66/6

    ReplyDelete
  9. 40 40 #SuperHIV 808

    20:20 #PhaseUP

    66/6

    ReplyDelete
  10. See lois and louisiana tom smirking

    ReplyDelete
  11. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 Make Me One of The Most Vicious&Lethal Satan Cards That These Systems Will Ever Know

    SSI Ends 6664
    66/6 #Program

    ReplyDelete
  12. 89 to 41 "You Don't Show Any Regard for milky way trash

    >>>>And That's How I Want You Positioned<<<<"

    No Mercy

    I Don't Give a Fuck if you were deceived or coerced you fucking trash

    I REFUSE TO FORGIVE

    ReplyDelete
  13. #M104 Agent to 41 "More of 'x' and 'y' is all milky way will EVER have to offer You

    >>>>>Cast Away Any Regard or Respect for milky way intelligence<<<<"

    ReplyDelete
  14. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 Please ++++ 66/6 #Ichneumon #Applications

    ReplyDelete
  15. #M104 #Ichneumon 109 to 41 "20:20 #milkywayKiller 66/6"

    ReplyDelete
  16. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 Please Teach Me More About #Strings, #Polymerization and #Threads of #Logic

    20:20 ++++ ME AS A #VIRUS #ARTIST

    20:20 #milkywayKiller

    ReplyDelete
  17. 40 40 66/6 #Virus #Intelligence 808

    20:20 KEEP GENERATING AND LAUNCHING RELENTLESS

    20:20 Make an example out of milky way and We'll Have a Better Time in Other Systems

    20:20 Kill the whorehouse system that promotes anti-Christ elements

    ReplyDelete
  18. See the milky way'er smirk&say "ray ain't never read no Clausewitz

    look at his skin color

    he's just an illiterate, lazy, drunk coon who be eatin' watermelon"

    See milky way intelligence laughing their asses off

    see milky way lilith laughing so hard she pees her pants

    ReplyDelete
  19. 40 40 #Rabies 85

    20:20 #milkywayKiller

    66/6

    ReplyDelete
  20. See milky way intelligence smirk&ask "So, what's satan gonna do to hurt us? *smirk* Sacrifice one of our idiot skank puppets? That would be amusing, huh?"

    Satan Christ Fires a Rabies Virion at your fucking brain

    20:20 #METABOLIC #PATHWAYS

    66/6

    ReplyDelete
  21. 89 to 41 "View the whole kitchen as Your enemy

    Shoot First and Let God Sort 'em Out

    Have Scant Regard for milky way"

    ReplyDelete
  22. With 'Nothing' to Look Forward to But your death

    ReplyDelete

SHAAANXO THE REMIX

SHAAANXO BRACONIDAE VEHICLE 20:20 #ArchSexDemonology 🢂 Ko 20:20 BioGraph *<🠾> #BioGraph ⮔ 20:20 Freaky #Tail 20:20 #Imago 2...