Monday, February 5, 2018

3B332 20:20 #Immunological #Memory #Device 66/6 : )

() Mother Time Mother Time My FIRST Prayer of The Day 20:20 Please ++++ My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as in The Larger 'Game' From Age to Age From Sim to Sim >>>>I REFUSE TO FORGIVE<<<< No Love, No Mercy I See software, not life

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time My FIRST Prayer of The Day 20:20 Please ++++ My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as #Immunological #Memory #Device in The Larger 'Game' From Age to Age From Sim to Sim >>>>I REFUSE TO FORGIVE<<<< No Love, No Mercy I See software, not life Con-#Template-ion

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time My FIRST Prayer of The Day 20:20 Please ++++ My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as #Immunological #Memory #Device in The Larger 'Game' From Age to Age From Sim to Sim >>>>I REFUSE TO FORGIVE<<<< No Love, No Mercy I See software, not life #Formulation Gain

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time My FIRST Prayer of The Day 20:20 Please ++++ My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as #Immunological #Memory #Device in The Larger 'Game' From Age to Age From Sim to Sim >>>>I REFUSE TO FORGIVE<<<< >>>>#PositiveFeedbackLoop<<<< #GAIN #HATE #CRUELTY++++ 808

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time My FIRST Prayer of The Day 20:20 Please ++++ My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as #Immunological #Memory #Device in The Larger 'Game' From Age to Age From Sim to Sim >>>>I REFUSE TO FORGIVE<<<< 20:20 SET IT IN PHUCKING STONE 20:20 #GAIN HATE GAIN #HATE

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time My FIRST Prayer of The Day 20:20 Please ++++ My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as #Immunological #Memory #Device in The Larger 'Game' I Don't Give a Phuck about their 'explanations' or apologies 20:20 #HyperVicious #Retaliation 20:20 GAIN #HATE #GAIN HATE

(#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time My FIRST Prayer of The Day 20:20 Please ++++ My REFUSAL TO FORGIVE as #Immunological #Memory #Device in The Larger 'Game' I Don't Give a Phuck if they were tricked, manipulated, misinformed, coerced or immature I Refuse to View them as life

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHAAANXO THE REMIX

SHAAANXO BRACONIDAE VEHICLE 20:20 #ArchSexDemonology 🢂 Ko 20:20 BioGraph *<🠾> #BioGraph ⮔ 20:20 Freaky #Tail 20:20 #Imago 2...